Skip to content
- Promote the assimilation of practical entrepreneurial experiences in education, in addition to training for universities and training agents in Brazil and Nicaragua in the area of electronic waste management;
- Support higher education institutions in Brazil and Nicaragua in order to modernize and internationalize, through an educational concept for electronic waste management, academic and non-academic training for engineers and technicians;
- Improve the levels of competences and skills of higher education institutions by developing innovative educational programs;
- Improve the quality of higher education and significantly increase its relevance to the labor market and society;
- Connect in Brazil, Nicaragua and the European Union, the academic world and the industry in the area of electronic waste management.